how not to scam a casino how not to scam a casino

Not Bad!

Like you said "it's not the best flash ever" but i can see that you put a lot of effort in it. The intro, all the voice acting and synching it into the flash, etc.

The animation and char desing was pretty decent, and the plot is very creative too.

Only thing i would recomend you to really improve in further submisions is the sound quality, if you can spare some Mb, set it to normal or better. And for further voice acting it would be nice if you could give them a lil more "life" to it, it was a little monotone.

So bottom line, good job, try to keep improving, who knows maybe you'll get a daily feature someday. Good luck =).

flashallround responds:

thanks for that, I'll take that into mind when making the next ones, audacity was playing up when i was making it with the recordings

Persona 4 - I Can't Wait! Persona 4 - I Can't Wait!

Very nice graphics and animation

But the script needs more work, its a bit dull. You could have done a parody of the whole "bullet to the head" evoking. That would have been hilarious.

Still, your animation skills are worthy of praise, so you have my congratulations. Cheers.

mrnihil responds:

it made the point it was meant to make.

thanks- the animation was the important part this time.

$eG@ $eG@

That was balls up the walls

Fucking hillarious.

Sonic Girls Dress Up Sonic Girls Dress Up

Im impressed

Usually when people submit dress up games, it's some kind of joke or half-assed attempt to do something decent.

But this one is actually pretty kick ass, i can see you've put a lot of effort (and love) into this game. I like that you added a lot of cool features, like changing some of the clothes color, the girls hair and facial expression.

Overall, very good job.

I can't remember the last time I saw a dress up game on Newgrounds :D

Thank you so much!

Exploding Your Computer Exploding Your Computer

It's ok

The concept is not far from the truth, you have to work on your graphics and you should add the option to stop music. So people can decide if they are going to listen to what you propose, or their own music.

FruitCatch FruitCatch

It has potential

You need to work on the visual aspect, but the overall concept is ok.

[DN] Techno Rocker {Remix} [DN] Techno Rocker {Remix}

Awesome

This tune is awesome man, but IMHO i think the kick needs more bass, it sounds a little weak, specially when its the main sound.

Great song!.

DanceNation responds:

yea, man, i lack with my mixing kicks

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

Goddamn

This is awesome. Keep it up man.

Organ Jaws ~P~ Organ Jaws ~P~

Mindblowing

This song gives a dark and holy feeling at the same time, it sounds crazy but i know that people who heard the song know what i mean.

This sounds like a professional game soundtrack.

Fancy meeting you here... Fancy meeting you here...

Everything...

Just looks awesome.

Thank you! :D

So Shadow.. So Shadow..

Awesome

This is truly the work of a pro. I recomended you for the art portal, for great justice.

Thank you so much!! ^//^

Machina Machina

I think they do too

I really like the way you colored this, It screams "future".